Saturday, August 24, 2013

Getting ready to go...

So I'm basically doing a test drive to see how this blogging thing works. I plan on mostly posting pictures with captions because clearly I'm not that creative with writing.

These are the top 5 questions I've been asked:
1. Are you so excited!?!
2. Are you packed?
3. Who are you living with?
4. Where are you living?
5. What are you studying?

Now, here are the answers...so ask me something else! :)
1. If wanting to poop myself counts as being excited...lol then YES! I'm a poop ball of nervousness, excitement, and anticipation!
2. No, I'm not packed. And yes, I leave in 3 days.
3. I am living with a woman named Yolanda, that's all I know right now.
4. I am living in a town called Getxo on Kalea Bilbao, only located approx. 4 blocks from the BEACH BABY! Alllll year!
5. I am basically doing a gap year during my time at Pitt. So I'm taking some grammar and comp, but mostly art and history. I'm even taking a Basque cooking class!

I really hope this all works out because I think this is the easiest way for everyone to stay posted! :)

1 comment: