Wednesday, October 30, 2013

San Sebastián...one weekend is enough!

This weekend we went to San Sebastián for an excursion from Friday to Saturday but I decided to spend an extra night there and it was amazing!!! Such a beautiful city, but not much to do other than shop haha and look at how pretty things are. I'm glad it's close to visit but so happy I chose Bilbao instead!

So first we had a quick pit stop in France (no big deal) to walk around and see the basque French country!

We went through an amazing food market!


Then we checked out the beach...



Walked around town...
And bought the most important thing ever...
Leslie did too!
And kaya! Maria (works in the USAC office) loved it!
Laughing so hard we cried! Well Mama Arantxa and Maria did. :) 
Love them!
Then we took a boat ride back across to Spain!

And walked around there...
Then had lunch and a YUMMY desert!


Then made our way to San Sebastián!

That night we went to a Cideria (cider house) a typical place of San Sebastián and the Basque Country.
And I ate one of the best most comfort food meals...

The next day we went to the aquarium and went on a tour of the city.
Hi friends from way far away!
The whole downtown/city surrounds this beautiful water!
Hello Jesus!
We hiked down from Jesus...along the most amazing view.



Aquarium!

I found crush from finding nemo.
Hello friend!
This is Gil.
And I found nemo!!!!!



Kelsey tried rabbit!



Mimosas on top of the aquarium!
Our hostel our room was the second from the bottom on the right!!! So cute!
And an ice cream with annie before the bus ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment