THEY MADE IT!!!! Welcome to Bilbao!
Walking around puerto viejo.
Cheese market in Algorta.
Crazy family selfies checking out casco viejo!
A beautiful Sunday in the park in las arenas.
Lunch at grandma Yolanda's this is a view from her apartment.
Getxo has the best adds for itself.
Checking out portugalete.
Day trip to San Sebastain!
She is actually on this lift. She survived it.
They call the beach "kontxa" because it's shaped like a shell.
After a trip to the Gug, we had to say hi to the puppy! He's giving it a good scratch!
Tour of a bodega for my birthday!
They even made it on the camino!
Views from Haro where the bodega was.
Day trip with my class to Iparalde, the basque French country. No biggie we just hung out in the house of a marquis also where Frank Sinatra hung out to golf and Wellington stayed in a tiny bed.
Finally we went to check out the caves of The witches! Spooky things here guys. I think the witches are real.
Then mom and I went out for a glass of great wine. We can do these things now! I'm 21!!!
On the last day we went to try typical foods of the Basque Country. Squid cooked in its own ink and merluza which I think is cod....not positive haha but it was GOOOOOD.
To finish off the week we had to get one last pinxto at my favorite place.
I had such a good week! Love you it's thanks for coming!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment