Tuesday, February 11, 2014

La belleza Roma!

So I arrived in the early evening and the first few are pictures I took while finding my hostel. I loved Rome instantly.



When I finally made it I decided it was time to find some food seeing that I hadn't really eaten at all....and I was kind of out of it so didn't really remember where I actually was in location to things in Rome....turns out I was a 5 minute walk from the Trevi Fountain!!!! As I discovered looking for food. Haha BEST SURPRISE  (that shouldn't have been a surprise) :)








The next day i had a date with the pope as you saw in my post earlier. Before I went I ate my not too shabby included breakfast with my stay.
Day 1 after the Vatican...searching for the Pantheon





FOUND IT!
But, I was starving so first, pasta carbonara.
Annnnd chocolate.
Inside the pantheon!




















Main Street in Rome at night. Wandering back toward my hostel.



Then after a break in my hostel it was....TIME TO EAT AGAIN! Yay! So I did some researching and realized that the #2 out of like 3,000 recommended things to do by trip adviser was to go eat at this pizza place. Found this place on the way....looked like heaven. Salami in NEON LIGHTS? My kind of place.
But uhh turns out the place was closed that day of the week for some horrible reason. Didn't they know i was coming???!!! So instead I went to a place basically back across the street from my hostel called That's Amore. The name along with such cute wine glasses made the night a win.
The pizza wasn't too shabby either!
Then it was off to bed. It was a heck of a long day!!!! Tomorrow was my last day in Rome even though it was only going to be the second day. I still had more to see!!! And so do you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment