So I managed to get awesome tickets for an amazing game that I was sure Bilbao would lose. Haha but I had to go to get the chance to see some amazing soccer players famous all over the world!
Here are some random pictures I took. The stadium isn't finished yet, it's brand new, so I was lucky to get a ticket. Normally only season pass holders got to go to the games this year.
Barcelona in yellow and Bilbao in black but actually red and white.
It's like they were posing for me!
That's right I sat in the second row behind Barcelona's bench for the whole game.
That's Messi (I think haha)
Oh yeah at halftime literally on the count of 3 everyone whips out a bocadillo and starts chowing down! (That's what is in the BM bag) we didn't know this so we were literally the ONLY people without food.
Oh yeah....Bilbao WON!!!!
At-let-ti!!!! At-let-ti!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment