Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Rounding out the semester with great friends!

This is literally just a jumble of random pics that my friends and I took while we were out and about and doing different things. 


To begin with I have to post 2 pics from our favorite cafe that Kelsey and Annie and I went to religiously for curry chicken and deserts! We call ourselves grannies and this place fit us to a "tea"!

 We even celebrated Annie's 62 or (22) birthday there! Haha



Getting ready for the gala dinner on the metro. I did her hair and eyeliner! Haha


Annie Joe and Kelsey.

We even brought all of usac with us!
At the dinner. Megan straightned her hair!
My grannies <3

Hi Rachel! That night we all went out to an Irish pub and sang oldies with a British guy who was performing. It was so much fun!


Oh josephina!

We also spent one day just walking all around Bilbao! It was such a perfect day.






Churros!!!


Kaya came over to help decorate the tree



We got kind of light happy. Haha

The last day that we all got together me and my grannies went to have lunch at a crepe place and enjoy the beautiful day. Love them!










I made some of the most amazing friends and I'm so sad they won't be back in the spring but I can't wait to visit them in the states!!!


Now on to my winter journey! Can't wait to see what it and the new year brings. Before I go on my journey I just have to thank each member of my family for making it possible for me to travel and see the world. My first semester in Spain was amazing I am so lucky to have such a great family that supports me and to have made such great memories in Spain. Bring it on spring 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment