Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy thanksgiving!

Even though I wasn't home to celebrate the holiday I decided to make my own thanksgiving in Spain! I ended up cooking for about 14 people half friends and half  friends of my host mom. It was so much fun!!! 

My friend Leslie helped me cook everything and thank goodness she was there because I think I peeled about 2 sacks of potatoes regular and sweet! 




Kelsey likes it!
Leslie ate so much she was in the biggest food coma. Haha

All the kids! And Yolanda!
She wanted that leg!!!

Starting from the left: Leslie Kaya me then my host sister Maca and then her friend. 
Leslie Kaya me Kelsey and Annie (and Lola cutest dog ever she's blending in)
Friends! :)
It was such a nice night!

Don't think I did too bad if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment