This is my building, my room is the one with the window open.
This is our front entrance which I think is super cute with the hydrangea bushes all around the property.
Back yard complete with ping pong table
Inside the front entrance...
My living room (sorry it's dark we don't use the lights during the day)
Mi concina with Irma in it! She's not into taking pics. Irma is our house maid and she's awesome. She's originally from Paraguay.
Our "library" slash office room kind of.
Dining room.
First floor terrace.
Stairs up to my room and the second floor.
My private bathroom complete with a rainfall shower head and jets. And an awesome orange countertop.
My room! Hi Simon!
Fabulous closet space that I had to spread my clothes out to pretend to fill.
My desk. Oh yeah and did I mention my room is pink?!! Dream come true!
Upstairs tv room.
Now to the friends and family! Hermanas!!! Yoli is the younger and Maca is the older one :)
My friend Megan and I being sad because we couldn't find a party after being told there were street fiestas in 2 different towns...yes we tried both. But we probably should have gotten the hint when we noticed it was pouring down rain....
Hanging with yoli.
Me, yoli, Megan, and my other good friend Kaya.
Kaya and I after eating giant bowls of aluvias and morcilla....delicious but deadly.
More friend pics! :)
My host mom!!! Yolanda hanging out for drinks at the neighborhood spot.
Kaya is always trying to become a part of my family. We are just too cool!!!
Then sometimes at night we like to go out and get crazy....maybe fight a few people....
Lastly, this is a picture of my host grandmother's countryside home. It was amazing. Kaya took most of the pictures but I have a few just to give you an idea of how amazing it was.




































No comments:
Post a Comment