Crazy group of Scottish men playing on the metro. They were everywhere that weekend!
View from the corner of my street.
I think this is my beach in Neguri.
Walking around....I think this is near Puerto Viejo in Getxo.
In Algorta the basque community is very strong!!! A ton of houses have basque nationalist flags out.
Pretty views
Crazy cool random old and run down house we found in the middle of like mansions. Anyone know who this guy is?
At Puerto de Deportes. Basically a pier with really cute and cool restaurants and bars. Also where the aquarium is located which apparently sucks.
Oh yeah and according to my host mom I should go to the pier to find a guy who owns a boat. Haha so far all attempts have failed....
This day i decided to spend the entire day at the beach by myself and it was amazing. Literally such a great day...apparently a day alone at the beach cures homesickness and almost everything else.
This is the view from my street at the top of the stairs.
That's it for now but I will update this as I get more pics of my area!




















No comments:
Post a Comment