El sandwich! First meal in Spain.
Lasagna with tuna...I think haha.
Carne con curry. Not spicy though. Spaniards don't do spicy.
Flan.
Best pizza of my life. Mozzarella, Gorgonzola, mushrooms, and sweet corn. White sauce. I'm drooling.
Tapas! Pork with Brie. Oh. My. Lanta!!!
Cooking class! I tried snails! (Sea snails) and clams!!!! Yay me!
Did I mention that I made that fish?! That was my job! :) professional over here.
Snail in my mouth....that happened.
Today I tried mussels and more clams and I ate a shrimp that still had its eyes on it! It was a delicious paella!....when I avoided the seafood.
And this amazing desert is called el brazo de la gitana or the arm of the gipsy. It was a pastry with a jelly and cream filling with a simple syrup with lemon and rum on top! I died.
Pears poached in wine.
I tried chiparones en su tinta!!!! Delicious!


























Hmmm there seems to be a wine glass stem at every meal....
ReplyDelete